Orthodontic treatment is highly successful at any age and our team at Mehta Orthodontics has seen an enormous increase in adult patients in recent years. Many adult patients seek orthodontic treatment in order to address both functional and aesthetic needs. With options such as clear braces, Invisalign and Incognito Braces available now, having obtrusive and unsightly metal braces are the thing of the past
Braces for adults can be used to address commonly seen problems including:
- Spaces between teeth that may be food and plaque traps
- Crooked teeth which are more difficult to brush and floss, which may contribute to tooth decay and/or gum disease
- Protruding teeth which are more susceptible to accidental chipping
- An incorrect bite can result in unfavourable growth and uneven tooth wear
- Open-bites can result in tongue-thrusting habits and speech impediments
With more and more adults undergoing orthodontic treatment, we are able to offer highly customised, invisible braces options, tailored to suit each of our patients.
Clear ceramic braces are more prevalent these days than ever before and our team at Mehta Orthodontics will be happy to assist in deciding which option will benefit you most.