Orthodontics does more than create a beautiful smile – it creates a healthier you
Children, teens and adults can benefit from orthodontic treatment.
Not only do we create a beautiful smile, treating jaw and teeth alignment problems may have a profound impact on your health.
Untreated orthodontic problems may worsen over time, and lead to:
- Tooth decay and gum disease, as crooked teeth are more difficult to brush and floss
- Chewing and digestive difficulties
- Destruction of the bone that holds teeth in place
- Misalignment of the jaw joints, sometimes leading to chronic headaches or pain in the face or neck
- Sleep disorders, such as Sleep Apnea
Early intervention is the key to successful orthodontic treatment
Treating orthodontic problems early may be easier, quicker and less costly than the restorative dental care required to treat more serious problems that can develop in later years.
Mehta Orthodontics provides customised options to correct orthodontic problems including Invisalign®, invisible and clear braces.